A man with a beard thinking while looking at a laptop

Admission Requirements

Choose the program and mode of study, then explore the information. When you’re ready to take the next step, get in touch.

Specific Course Requirements

Tuition and Financing


There are several ways to reduce tuition fees and length of the course, explore them below.




Why should I apply to Yorkville University?

Yorkville University is committed to helping you achieve your personal and professional goals with programs that lead to transformation through education. We encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds who can clearly demonstrate their purpose in applying to a degree program.

No matter where you are in Canada or the world, you can choose to study on campus or online – or a combination of both options – for many of our degree programs. You can also graduate sooner with approved transfer credits from post-secondary courses or military service or study year-round.

Our flexible degree programs are designed with industry input and offer you the professional knowledge, skills and designation prerequisites you need to launch, advance or switch careers.

Can I work full time and still complete my degree?

Most students work either full time or part time – our degree programs offer the flexibility they need to study at home, at work or while travelling. For many of our online degree programs, our students are experienced professionals with work and family responsibilities.

Is Yorkville University approved to offer degree programs in Canada?

Yorkville University is officially approved by the provincial governments of New Brunswick, Ontario and British Columbia to offer degree programs.

What degrees are offered at Yorkville University’s campuses?

We have three campuses in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Toronto, Ontario, and Vancouver, British Columbia. Each campus offers different degree programs.

Fredericton Campus

  • Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology
  • Master of Education in Educational Leadership
  • Master of Education in Adult Education
  • Bachelor of Business Administration – General
  • Associate Diploma of Interior Decorating

Toronto Campus

  • Bachelor of Business Administration – Specialization in Project Management
  • Bachelor of Creative Arts
  • Bachelor of Interior Design

Vancouver Campus

  • Bachelor of Business Administration – General & Specializations in Accounting, Energy Management, Project Management and Supply Chain Management

How do I apply?

Please visit our program pages for more information. All of our programs offer start dates throughout the year. You may also contact an Admissions Advisor below for further information.

Do I need a study permit to attend Yorkville University?

If you are an international student, a study permit must be obtained before classes start. The study permit can be applied for online, at a Canadian consular office abroad, or in Canada. Please see here for more information.

Can I apply for a PGWP if I study at Yorkville University?

International students who continuously study full time on campus for the majority of their courses and graduate may also apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), which can be valid for up to three years and offers a path to permanent residency status in Canada. A student’s spouse or common-law partner may also apply for an open work permit. Please see here for more information.

Can I work part time if I am an international student?

As a condition of their study permit, international students who study on campus may be eligible to work part time up to 20 hours per week during semester and up to 30 hours per week study during break periods.

How is it possible to shorten my program duration?

If you have previous post-secondary education or military service, you can apply for transfer credits toward completion of your program.

For some programs, students can also use an approved term break to study year-round instead of having an academic term off. Please contact an Admissions Advisor below for more information.

Can I substitute online courses for on-campus courses and vice versa?

International students are only eligible to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) if they have continuously studied full-time in Canada with more than 50 percent of their studies completed on campus. International students who only study online would not be eligible to apply. For more information, go here.

What are your online degree programs like?

Small class sizes, group learning modules and a robust online community provide an enhanced learning environment for our online students. You can expect to interact, share experiences and learn new knowledge and skills with peers from similar backgrounds as well as experienced faculty who can offer career advice and networking opportunities.

Our online degrees are popular, because they allow students to study at home, at work or even while commuting.

What is it like to study on campus?

Our on-campus programs are offered in Vancouver and Toronto, which are vibrant, multicultural cities that offer incredible student life experiences. Studying on campus is a great way to make new friends and develop life-long relationships with peers and faculty.

Students who study on campus also benefit from small class sizes, team building exercises and being part of an enhanced classroom learning experience.

Does Yorkville University have on-campus housing accommodations?

Unfortunately, we do not offer on-campus housing. However, several resources are available for students to search for off-campus options.

Does Yorkville University offer any scholarships?

Yorkville University offers a limited number of scholarships and bursaries to qualified students. Please see here for more information. Yorkville University is committed to helping you evaluate different financial aid options and flexible payment schedules. Please contact an Admissions Advisor below for more information.

Does Yorkville University offer any assistance programs for members of the Canadian military?

Anyone who is currently serving or has served more than two years in the Canadian Forces is eligible for a 25 percent tuition bursary. Please see here for more information and additional benefits.

Can I apply for Canadian provincial student loans?

Only domestic students can apply to Canadian provincial student loan programs such as the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) or StudentAid BC.

Yorkville University is committed to helping you evaluate different financial aid options and payment schedules. Please contact an Admissions Advisor for more information.

What if I have more questions?

Please see the FAQ for each program. If you have further questions, please contact an Admissions Advisor.

Request Info Apply