To be eligible to participate in the YRP, referring individuals must be enrolled in or have successfully completed and graduated from a Yorkville University program (an “Eligible Student or Graduate”).
Terms and Conditions:
The Yorkville Referral Program (the “YRP”) is offered by Yorkville University to provide an incentive to Eligible Student or Graduate for referring family, friends, or colleagues to apply for admission to a Yorkville University program of study (a “Yorkville Program”). The following terms and conditions govern the YRP, and by participating in the YRP, each Eligible Student or Graduate agrees to these terms and conditions.
Referral Process and Incentives
- To refer a family, friend or colleague, an Eligible Student or Graduate must fill out the information form on Yorkville University’s website at https://www.yorkvilleu.ca/yorkville-referral-program/ and include the prospective candidate’s name and contact information (the “Referred Person”).
- A Referred Person must be a new applicant and cannot have previously been referred, applied, or admitted to the referred program at Yorkville University.
- A Referred Person cannot be an employee (or their immediate family member) of Yorkville University or Toronto Film School.
- Upon reviewing the information form, a Yorkville University representative will contact the Referred Person to discuss and provide additional program
- If the Referred Person is subsequently admitted to Yorkville University and completes one (1) full term of courses in Yorkville University Program, the Eligible Student or Graduate will receive one (1) $250 gift card (the “Referral Incentive”).
- While Eligible Students or Graduates can refer any number of individuals, each Eligible Student or Graduate will only be permitted to receive two (2) Referral Incentives per calendar year.
- The Referral Incentive(s) will be delivered to the Eligible Student or Graduate via e-mail within thirty (30) days after the Referred Person has successfully completed one (1) full term of courses. The Eligible Student or Graduate must ensure that the email address provided is accurate, failing which Yorkville may not be able to properly deliver the Referral Incentive or notify the Eligible Student or Graduate about any updates or changes to the YRP.
- All referrals will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis, effective from the launch date of the YRP.
- Applications generated via agents or pathway partnerships are not eligible for a referral, and for greater certainty, any persons referred through such means shall not be considered to be a Referred Person.
- Termination: Yorkville University reserves the right to modify or terminate the YRP at any time without notice.
- Violation of Terms and Conditions: Yorkville University may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Eligible Student or Graduate from participating in the YRP or receiving a Referral Incentive if they violate these Terms and Conditions or engage in any fraudulent or unethical behaviour.
- Inaccurate Information: Yorkville University shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information provided by participants in connection with the YRP, including information provided on the information form.
- Administration of YRP: Yorkville University shall not be responsible for any technical problems, errors, or omissions in the administration of the YRP or the awarding of any Referral Incentive(s).
- Liability and No Consequential Damages: Eligible Students or Graduates and Referred Persons assume all risks and liabilities associated with their participation in the YRP. In no event shall Yorkville University be liable to any Eligible Student or Graduate or Referred Person for any consequential, exemplary, punitive, incidental, indirect, or special damages or costs howsoever arising out of or related to this agreement, whether or not either party has been advised of the possibility of such damages or costs.
- Indemnification: Eligible Students or Graduates and Referred Persons agree to release Yorkville University and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, or losses arising from their participation in the YRP.
- Governing Law: The YRP shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the Courts of Ontario will have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes arising pursuant to the YRP.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire terms and conditions of the YRP.
Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about the YRP or these Terms and Conditions, please contact Yorkville University at [email protected].