Earn your degree while you work
Yorkville University is a UPS preferred university and as such, employees can receive a special tuition bursary, have certain fees waived and be allowed more flexible tuition payment options.
Want to learn more? Please contact below an Admissions Advisor who can help you discover why achieving your degree at Yorkville University is easier and more affordable than you may think.
- Application fee of $75 is waived
- Registration fee of $300 is waived
- Typically, students on a leave of absence are asked to pay a leave of absence fee. For UPS employees this LOA fee is waived.
- 13.3% tuition bursary
- Students are typically asked to complete the program within 7 years of starting. For UPS employees who, due to workload challenges, cannot finish in 7 years, special consideration will be given.
- UPS employees are allowed special scheduling of their tuition payments so that they are not charged tuition until their grades are issued at the end of a course. This means there is less time between paying tuition and receiving their tuition benefit from UPS.
YORKVILLE UNIVERSITY ADVANTAGE
Yorkville University programs are aimed at helping you achieve your personal and professional goals. Online or in class, across Canada, Yorkville University’s degrees are flexible, fast paced and above all, lead to transformation through education.
Course scheduling and online course options allow you to make time for part-time work and other life priorities while completing your degree.
Graduate faster with our year-round study option. We also provide optimum credit transfers based on your previous learning.
Year-Round Start Dates
Start your program as soon as you are ready with various start dates throughout the year.
Resources & Support
Our program advisors assist you every step of the way in your academic journey, from finding the right program to graduation, and beyond.
Student Success Centre
Get 24/7 online support, access to writing and math labs, and links to tutoring and one-on-one support.
We assist you in creating impactful resumes, cover letters and portfolios, prepare you for interviews, and help find work opportunities that match your ambition.
Small Class Sizes
Get personalized attention in an average class size of 20 students and learn through active participation.
Build lifelong relationships with students and professors as part of teamwork, discussions and assignments.
Benefit from the knowledge of experienced faculty who use their expertise to help you achieve your own career goals.