Earn your degree while you work
Yorkville University is a UPS preferred university and as such, employees can receive a special tuition bursary, have certain fees waived and be allowed more flexible tuition payment options.
Want to learn more? Please contact below an Admissions Advisor who can help you discover why achieving your degree at Yorkville University is easier and more affordable than you may think.
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/yorkvilleu.ca/yorkville2020/www/wp-content/themes/yorkvilleuniversity/template-parts/blocks/content-overview.php on line 178
- Application fee of $75 is waived
- Registration fee of $300 is waived
- Typically, students on a leave of absence are asked to pay a leave of absence fee. For UPS employees this LOA fee is waived.
- 13.3% tuition bursary
- Students are typically asked to complete the program within 7 years of starting. For UPS employees who, due to workload challenges, cannot finish in 7 years, special consideration will be given.
- UPS employees are allowed special scheduling of their tuition payments so that they are not charged tuition until their grades are issued at the end of a course. This means there is less time between paying tuition and receiving their tuition benefit from UPS.
YORKVILLE UNIVERSITY ADVANTAGE
Yorkville University programs are aimed at helping you achieve your personal and professional goals. Online or in class, across Canada, Yorkville University’s degrees are flexible, fast paced and above all, lead to transformation through education.
Balance your studies and personal life with a flexible course load and choice of online or on campus classes.
By allowing you to continue your studies year-round, with no forced breaks, studying at Yorkville gives you the opportunity to graduate faster. We also provide optimum credit transfers based on your previous learning.
Year-Round Start Dates
Start your program as soon as you are ready with various start dates throughout the year.
resources & support
Succeed in your studies with the support of program advisors who can help you achieve your academic goals, and the student success team who provide health, wellness and career supports.
Yorkville’s Learning Success Centre is available online for quick help and study resources, including 24/7 tutoring.
APA and writing tutoring services are available to assist students with academic writing.
Small Class Sizes
Get personalized attention in an average class size of 20 students and learn through active participation.
Build lifelong relationships with students and professors as part of teamwork, discussions and assignments.
Benefit from the knowledge of Yorkville faculty who have years of experience in their respective fields, and can use that expertise to help you achieve your own career goals.