Bachelor Of Business Administration Ontario – Part Time Faculty
Yorkville University is looking for part time Adjunct Faculty to teach on its Bachelor of Business Administration program, located at the Steeles campus in Concord, Ontario.
These positions are available in January 2019 with a teaching load of up to 4 courses per term.
An immediate requirement is available for Math, Intro to Business, Marketing, Statistics, Economics and Accounting.
- Minimum of Masters level degree in related discipline, with preference given to applicants with an earned doctoral degree
- Professional licensure or designation is an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of experience teaching in a post secondary setting
- Collaborative, collegial; able to get things done by working with others
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong customer service focus with emphasis on student success and retention
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
If you are interested in teaching in an institution dedicated to student learning, please send your resume along with a cover letter to [email protected].
About Yorkville University
Founded in 2004, Yorkville University is a Canadian university with a national presence. With campuses in New Brunswick, Ontario and British Columbia, Yorkville University offers professional, practitioner-oriented masters and bachelor degree programs, delivered entirely online, in class or a blend of both.
Please visit www.yorkvilleu.ca for further information.
Yorkville University is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.