Bachelor of Business Administration British Columbia – Full Time Faculty
Yorkville University has openings for full time Instructors for the Bachelor of Business Administration program, located at its downtown Vancouver campus on West Georgia Street.
These openings are available for January 2019 and consist of a teaching load of up to 4 courses per term. The Bachelor of Business Administration program has 4 terms per academic year – January, April, July and October.
Yorkville University is a Canadian national university that delivers leading professional degree programs through traditional and interactive course-delivery models with the aim to provide accessible programs to every qualified student. Yorkville University’s programs offer adult learners the flexibility needed to complete a degree while balancing other commitments by providing a supportive, highly collaborative and interactive learning community. Yorkville University offers courses in a traditional face-to-face format, fully online, and in a blended delivery model.
In the BBA program, part time teaching positions are available in the following areas:
- Organizational Behaviour
- Organizational Theory and Development
- Business Statistics/Quantitative Methods
- Energy Management and Sustainability
- Coaching students, managing their performance and ensuring their success
- Managing discussion boards (for online courses) and in-class activities (for on-campus courses)
- Timely marking and feedback for all student submissions
- Timely response to student inquiries and comments
- A minimum of Master’s degree in the corresponding business discipline of interest/application
- A minimum of 3 years of teaching experience
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Preference given to applicants with:
- Relevant doctorate degrees in the corresponding business discipline of interest/application
- Online and blended teaching experience
- Relevant industry experience and/or research experience
Please send your cover letter and resume, indicating your area of teaching interest, to [email protected].
About Yorkville University
Founded in 2004, Yorkville University is a Canadian university with a national presence. With campuses in New Brunswick, Ontario and British Columbia, Yorkville University offers professional, practitioner-oriented masters and bachelor degree programs, delivered entirely online, in class or a blend of both.
Please visit www.yorkvilleu.ca for further information.