Part Time Adjunct Faculty BBA Program – Online (Math and Statistics)
Yorkville University is looking for a Part Time Adjunct Faculty member to teach in its online Bachelor of Business Administration program. An immediate opportunity is available in the area of Business Math and Statistics.
Education and Experience
• Minimum of Masters level degree in related discipline, with preference given to applicants with an earned doctoral degree
• Professional licensure or designation is an asset
• Prior Experience teaching online
• Minimum of 3 years of experience teaching in a post secondary setting
• Collaborative, collegial; able to get things done by working with others
• Strong administrative and organizational skills
• Strong customer service focus with emphasis on student success and retention
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
• If you are interested in teaching in an institution dedicated to student learning, please send your resume along with a cover letter to [email protected]
The successful candidate will have a strong command of the following statistical topics:
- collecting and exploring data; basic inference; simple and multiple linear regression; analysis of variance; nonparametric methods; probability; and statistical computing.
The successful candidate will have a strong command of the following math topics:
- logarithmic and exponential functions; limits; introduction to derivatives; linear systems; matrices; systems of linear inequalities; difference equations; arithmetic and geometric sequences; annuities; and installment buying.
About Yorkville University
Founded in 2004, Yorkville University is a Canadian university with a national presence. With campuses in New Brunswick, Ontario and British Columbia, Yorkville University offers professional, practitioner-oriented masters and bachelor degree programs, delivered entirely online, in class or a blend of both.
Please visit www.yorkvilleu.ca for further information.