Adjunct Faculty/Course Developers – Toronto Film School Online at Yorkville University
Toronto Film School is expanding its team of skilled course developers and instructors for its online diploma and associate diploma programs offered through Yorkville University.
We are looking for part time instructors and course developers for our online Video Production, Graphic Design & Interactive Media, Interior Decorating, Writing for Film & TV, Video Game Design & Animation and Fashion Design programs.
- Minimum five years demonstrated education and professional experience in the relevant field, or related discipline.
- Capacity for continued learning and development.
- Degree or diploma from a recognized university or college in a relevant discipline.
- Proficiency in industry standard software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Technology courses require proficiency in industry standard software such as the Adobe
- Creative Suite and Pro Tools 12.
- Previous teaching experience in adult education online an asset, previous teaching experience
- Advanced written, oral and presentation communications skills.
- Ability to work in a positive, cooperative manner.
- Provide quality instruction that meets with the program and course objectives of Toronto Film School at Yorkville University.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of curriculum
We are looking for dedicated professionals who are passionate about new and innovative technologies for online learning and who have the ability to teach, motivate, and direct audiences of all ages. If you are someone who enjoys working with students from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds, then please forward a letter of application, indicating teaching experience as well as current CV, detailing courses taught and courses developed.
Interested applicants please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected]